The City of Orlando Fleet & Facilities Management Division, Clean Cities and
The 100 Best Fleets in North America™
Implementing Best Business Practices Forum & Expo, Solutions to the Biggest Fleet Challenges in 2014
Florida has more top 100 Fleets than any other state; we are asking 1,000 public fleet managers in the state what their biggest challenges will be in 2014.
SEND US YOUR CHALLENGES AND WE WILL
HAVE SOLUTIONS ON JANUARY 23!
This interactive solution-based forum will be facilitated by some of the best public Fleet Managers in the country. We only learn from the best.
Some solutions already:
- Doing more with less; there are only two ways, learn them on the 23rd
- Funding; one fleet manager received $17 million in grants, learn alternative sources of financing.
- Get buy in to your ideas from your boss; Rebecca Sutton the Chief Financial Officer of Orlando will discuss how to compete for scarce public resources and communicate up-the-ladder effectively.
- Return on investments; actual case studies because everything you do today has to have an ROI & this forum also has a Return on Attendance…you can’t afford to miss this-one-time-only forum.
- Productivity; learn from Leaders achieving 90-95% with real time, fully burdened rates.
- Americas got talent; find out how to recruit and retain the next generation of fleet professionals.
- In-sourcing; not if… but when, find out how to shorten your learning curve by 2 years.
- Alternative fuels; not only the right thing to do, but now make economic sense too, learn the best, emerging green technologies.
Visit the Fleet Expo; cutting edge technologies that are staggering with their potential efficiencies.
Tour; of the award winning Orlando shop that includes a “net zero” facility. A tour of the completed solar array will follow the presentations. Energy consumption is down 27.5% at the facility. Your facility manager will want to tour this state-of-the-art building. There is technology here that exists no where else in the industry!
Thursday; January 23, 2013; 9:00AM-2:30 PM
Leu Gardens 1920 N Forest Ave
Orlando, FL 32803
Use MapQuest.com to get directions if needed.
Alan Savarese; Fleet Manager; Deerfield Beach, FL said: “The 100 Best Fleet seminar is without a doubt one of the best financial/educational bang-for-the-bucks sessions a fleet professional (of any level of experience) could attend.”
John Hunt, #1 Fleet in 2011 and Fleet Manager of the Year for 2005 from Portland, Oregon said: “There isn’t a better use of your time than brainstorming with your successful peers for better ways to do the business of government.”
Paul Patterson, Fleet Manager of Oneonta, New York said: “It was worth the three hour drive. We got one idea we implemented that saved us $20,000 immediately.”
Space is limited. Please reserve at your earliest convenience.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Work smarter, not harder!
Investment (includes lunch) is only $125 for first person from your fleet and a discounted $95 per person after that.
You can pay by PayPal, credit card or check.
Click to Register & Pay Online Now. You can pay online via PayPal or credit card.
If you wish to pay by check, Register Online Now and send your check made out to “Tom C. Johnson” to:
Tom C. Johnson
5407 Diamond Heights Blvd, Suite 4
San Francisco, CA 94131 Phone 415-285-8391