October 17-20, 2016
Response to last year’s Summit was overwhelmingly positive, with 100% of surveyed attendees requesting a follow-up EV Summit in 2016. The 2015 EV Summit featured presentations from 18 speakers on topics that included transportation planning, EV and grid technology and fleet management.
This year’s Summit will focus on updates to the technologies, planning and policies needed to accelerate the deployment of electric vehicle transportation. Topics include automated and connected EVs, transportation policy and planning, fleet management, workplace charging and the life-cycle assessment of EV vehicles. Panel discussions and a full day of technical workshops are also planned.
The Electric Vehicle Transportation Center (EVTC) is home to the EV Transportation & Technology Summit. EVTC is a U.S. DOT funded research facility located at the University of Central Florida’s Florida Solar Energy Center (FSEC). FSEC has been conducting alternative energy research for almost forty years, EVTC was established in October of 2013.
EV Summit Attendees
- Transportation planners (MPOs, TPOs and DOTs)
- Planning, design and policy analysis consulting firms
- Power service providers
- Governmental and private sustainability managers
- Large-scale employers
- Automobile manufactures, dealers and associations
- Fleet managers
EV Summit Presentations
Technology and Planning
- EV technology workshops
- EV R&D and the Future
- Automated and Connected EVs
- Electric Vehicle Grid Integration
- EV & CAV Future
- Driving the Decision, Life-Cycles of EV Transportation
- EV environmental, social and economic life-cycle assessment
Policy and the Transportation Future
- EVs and TPOs
- Transportation’s Direction
- EV Legislative Perspectives
- The FAST Act, Funding Future Transportation
- An OEM’s Perspective
Please click here for more info or to register.